Job Closing: Feb 11, 2021
Job Code: 29-1171
Status: Full Time
Location: Health Services
Department: Medical Center
Reports To: Medical Director
Summary: Under the direction of the Medical Director, the Clinical Manager is responsible for leading efforts to improve quality of outcomes and clinic operations to improve the overall patient experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for ensuring successful day-to-day clinical operations and delivery of clinical services.
- Lead efforts to improve quality outcomes and clinic operations in a way that contributes to an enhanced experience for staff and patients.
- Lead and facilitate key process improvements in patient access measures, clinic flow, population-based quality improvement, and patient experience.
- Responsible for ensuring an excellent patient experience and that patient care-related complaints and grievances are addressing and resolved in a timely and responsive manner.
- Develop, review and update policies, procedures, process improvement, training, and evaluation that help support efficient clinic workflows, productivity, quality improvement and customer service.
- Ensure adherence to clinical policies, procedures, and standards regarding: quality improvement, customer service, productivity, confidentiality.
- Create, analyze and present data and reports as relevant to clinical operations.
- Develop and monitor program goals and objectives, including clinical visits, outreach numbers, and referrals from outreach to clinical services.
- Responsible for creating, updating and maintaining policies and procedures related to clinical operations
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with rules and regulations that impact clinic operations, including participation in audits and the development and implementation of Corrective Action Plans.
- Track and approve operational expenses within budget guidelines.
- Collaborate with the Health Services Administration and other management to develop programs and organizational goals and budgets.
- Assist in the oversight and leadership for clinical and operational projects and staff.
- Collect, organize and summarize data for performance measurement, internal and external reporting and decision-making.
- Fill in as Family Nurse Practitioner in clinical setting as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: The position will provider supervision when the Medical Director is out of the office and as requested by Administration.
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the sensitive nature of information and Personal Health Information within Health Services, must maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: New York State Licensed Practitioner from accredited program and 5 years related work experience and/or training and 1-2 years of supervisory duties.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES: Strong oral and written communication skills required; knowledge of Mohawk Language and traditions preferred.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The Saint Regis Mohawk Tribe strives to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to the policy of nondiscrimination based on race, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, physical disability, veteran status or any other non-job-related factor.
The successful candidate must pass a test for illegal substances prior to employment being confirmed.
The successful candidate must pass a criminal background check prior to employment.
Applicants must submit letter of interest, resume, supporting documents (certificates, degrees, licenses) and proof of native preference eligibility (Tribal Identification Card or Status Card or letter) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Human Resources, Saint Regis Mohawk Tribe, 71 Margaret Terrance Memorial Way, Akwesasne, NY 13655. Due to our network security, we are unable to open hyperlinks. Applicants will need to attach their documents as PDF or WORD files if emailing. Applicants must clearly outline that they meet the qualification requirements on their resume.
NATIVE PREFERENCE POLICY
The Saint Regis Mohawk Tribe strives to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to the policy of nondiscrimination based on race, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, physical disability, veteran status or any other non-job related factor. Among qualified applicants, the SRMT will give preference to the qualified native applicant.
DRUG TESTING POLICY
The successful applicant for employment must submit to and pass a drug test for illegal substances prior to employment being confirmed.
Some positions require candidate(s) to successfully pass a criminal background check prior to beginning employment, used solely for employment related purposes.
A list of qualified candidates is created from interviews that may be used to appoint individuals to similar positions within the Saint Regis Mohawk Tribe for a period of six months.
Testing in the applicable skills may be required as part of the interview process.