Job Closing: Dec 6, 2019
The Saint Regis Mohawk Tribe Election Board is seeking three (3) election workers for the 2019 Referendum.
- Must be tribally enrolled member;
- At least 18 years of age;
- Must not be an employee of the Saint Regis Mohawk Tribe;
- Must attend training provided by the Election Board, prior to working; and
- Be willing and able to participate in all voting days (Referendum day, December 14th and Walk-in Voting, December 10th and 11th).
Compensation of $12.50/hr.
Candidates must submit a letter of interest and resume, electronically or in-person, by closing date of December 6, 2019 to:
Saint Regis Mohawk Tribe
71 Margaret Terrance Memorial Way Akwesasne, NY 13655
email@example.com 518-358-2272 ext. 2167
Only those selected for further screening or an interview will be contacted.