420 State Route 37
Weekdays, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Phone: (518) 358-9481
The Care Management program specializes in providing care management services to support the unique needs of individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities (I/DD). We coordinate disability supports and services, incorporating health and wellness needs.
Six Core Services are provided:
- Comprehensive Care Management
- Care Coordination and Health Promotion
- Comprehensive Transitional Care
- Individual and Family Support
- Referral to Community and Social Service Supports
- Use of Health Information Technology
Professionals wishing to make a referral for services, and persons with disabilities and their families may contact the Care Management office at (518)358-9481. Proof of OPWDD eligibility is required to enroll in services which the office will assist with obtaining. You can refer to the Office for People with Developmental Disabilities website for more details on eligibility requirements and process.